Sales Development Representative
Here at POWERFUL IMPACT, we help our clients model, market and monetize online leveraging a hybrid coaching, managed marketing service, and lead generation model. We want them to find clarity in their business, and successfully take their services to market.
POWERFUL IMPACT is searching for an ambitious highly-organized, self-driven Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for expanding our customer base by qualifying leads at all the stages in the sales funnel. You must research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects, and qualify leads before handing them off to the closers of the sales team.
We have a ‘client first’ policy which means this client-facing role is critical to the success of our organization. This new position will report directly to our Chief Success Officer and Head of Marketing.
The ideal candidate must exhibit the following:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with extensive public speaking experience
- Working knowledge of the Marketing Industry and business processes
- Demonstrated ability to work both alone and as a productive team member, making outbound calls frequently
- Have a strong work ethic, demonstrate an eager-to-learn attitude and make new connections with prospects
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in a competitive virtual environment
- An ability to close deals using viable market research with a focus on continued learning and improvement
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects
What You Will Be Doing:
- Reaching out to prospects in the form of cold calls, emails or social networks. This process allows you to personalize your outreach from the first touchpoint.
- Engaging with prospects who have shown interest in POWERFUL IMPACT by reaching out to us via phone call, email, sales funnel or request for additional information.
- Maintain ongoing communication with clients via phone, email and chat
- Manage client communication for multiple accounts
- Identify new opportunities of value that we can offer to the clientele
- Assist in the lead generation efforts for both internal and external clients
- Support the sales team with outreach sequences
- Perform client assessments and assist in the compilation of proposals and client decks
- Lead campaign reporting efforts; monitor trends and highlight “the story” from the data
- Conduct research and analyze competitive data
- Distill front-line client feedback into recommendations for sales & marketing leadership
- Finding potential leads
- Connecting with as many leads as possible through various channels (e.g. phone calls, emails, social media, etc.)
- Conducting market research to define a company’s target audience, its needs, and the problems they have that a company can solve
- Conducting individual lead research to collect more info on each particular lead and understand them better
- Educating leads about a company, its products, and services
- Qualifying leads
- Moving leads through the sales pipeline and passing them over to sales reps to close deals
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Evaluate and qualify leads via zoom
- Follow sales process and make recommendations for improvement
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and hand off to the closing team
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with Team Members by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Work closely with teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools
- Act as a subject matter expert on behalf of POWERFUL IMPACT’s product offerings/solution development skills
- Must be able to speak perfect English
- Must be able to speak to clients during (EST/GMT-5 business hours 9 am-6 pm)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with clients and teammates
- Must be able to follow instructions with strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately
- Ability to delegate responsibilities, assign special tasks and projects, identify new opportunities for process improvement;
- Strong Time Management Skills
Must have 2 years of relevant experience (e.g. account management, client services, marketing strategy, digital/social marketing); well versed in digital advertising marketplace and trends including knowledge of full-funnel strategies, digital storytelling, and content distribution.
- A Phenomenal Initiator: Great at opening doors and building trust with senior team leaders and decision-makers. Proven track record of taking initiative, working independently, and meeting deadlines
- A Thought Leader: Eagerness to learn and understand our unique strategies and evaluate work and give meaningful direction to internal teams
- A Dynamic Client Lead: Strong client relationship management skills; Strong oral and written communication; Resolves day-to-day client requests regarding ongoing project development and quality control
- A True Team Player: Ability to serve as the conductor of a team, across functions: creative, strategy, production; excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrates the ability to motivate others
Please submit your application along with anything that you’ve submitted to a client in the past, so we can assess your writing style (client information should be blacked out). Lastly, we’d love a short youtube video of you speaking just so we can hear your voice. You can use another tool if it’s easier for you.