MARKETING MANAGER with Email and CRM
At POWERFUL IMPACT, we help our clients focus on growth with coaching, consulting, and training programs. We want them to find clarity, increase their bottom line and reduce organizational friction by leveraging marketing, technology, and business processes.
POWERFUL IMPACT is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who is confident in engineering and implementing campaigns, managing a marketing team, reporting on campaign activity, and managing social media activity.
Generic and templated responses will be trashed.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Planning and designing marketing campaigns
- Creating marketing plans and calendars
- Managing a small marketing team
- Developing marketing and Growth strategies
- Evaluating social media and content strategies
- Driving leads and appointments both internally and for clients
- Writing briefs, proposals, and copy
- Day-to-day management with a focus on driving growth
- Set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual marketing goals
- Monitoring campaign performance and team activity
- Compiling campaign performance reports
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Manager
- Proficiency in with email marketing
- Experience with popular ESPs like HubSpot, Active Campaign, or similar
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent written communication
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Degree in marketing or relevant field
- Must be able to speak perfect English
- Must be able to speak to team members during (EST/GMT -5 business hours 9 am-6 pm)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with clients and teammates
- Must be able to follow instructions with strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately
- Ability to delegate responsibilities, assign special tasks and projects, identify new opportunities for process improvement;
- Strong Time Management Skills Preferred
- 2-3 years experience as a Marketing Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please submit your application with the first sentence being “I CAN manage your marketing team NOW” along with your CV.