At POWERFUL IMPACT, we help our clients model, market and monetize online leveraging a hybrid coaching, managed marketing service, and lead generation model. We want them to find clarity in their business, and successfully take their services to market.
POWERFUL IMPACT is searching for an ambitious, inspired and creative Content Manager to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate is far more than just a blogger or writer and would be responsible for developing a consistent brand identity for our company and client base while affirming online presence.
- 2+ years of experience or in a similar role
- Qualification in communications, journalism, English or related fields.
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports brand identity across various industries and platforms
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
Your daily responsibilities will vary, but you will be expected to:
- Familiarize yourself with each organization’s brand ideals and website to create content that supports their objectives and desired identity
- Manage the daily activities of a content team composed of writers, graphic designers, videographers, and other industry professionals
- Oversee a content production team’s creation and management of targeted content for company websites
- Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with company imagery
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create web content and monitor content strategy efficacy over time
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company
The ideal candidate must exhibit the following:
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language
- Advanced written communication skills and an ability to read copy in English
- Extremely computer literate, especially with how to write, interpret, and edit HTML scripts
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objective
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Strong leadership qualities.